- Applications for admission are to be made on prescribed form only which is with this prospectus on payment of Rs 1000/-in cash.
- Students seeking admission in pre-primary section or Std I will have to produce a birth certificate issued by competent municipal authority, others to produce school leaving certificate issued by the Head of the Institution last attended.
- In case of schools from the other states the District Officer /Regional Officer concerned should have counter signed the same.
After scrutiny of forms, the selected candidates will be called for entrance test comprising written, interview and medical check-up.
Terms & Conditions regarding cancellation of Admission
After the confirmation of the admission, if the parent desires to cancel the admission of his ward, he must do so in the stipulated time. The criteria for the refund of the total fees paid are as follows-
- Within 10days of admission – 75% of the total fees will be refunded.
- Within 15 days of admission – 50% of the total fees will be refunded.
- Within 21 days of admission – 25% of the total fees will be refunded.
- After 30 days fees paid will be not refunded.